Now if you are working or have a busy day, I suggest throwing this in your slow cooker, but if you have time when you get home, I would HIGHLY suggest uSing the Instant Pot. It just makes the meat taste SO GOOD!
How to Make Beef Stroganoff in the Instant Pot:
- Making this recipe in the Instant Pot is a little different! Push Saute on your Instant Pot and pour 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in. Put your meat on the bottom of the pan so you can mix it and sear it a little bit. (About 2 minutes)
- Next add your garlic, mushroom, and onions and saute those also for 3 minutes.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of flour into the beef mixture and stir until well combined
- Add your Worcestershire sauce and beef broth (And ketchup and apple juice if you would like)
- Put the lid on your Instant Pot and cook on Manual for 12 minutes.
- Do a quick release, add 16 ounces of Egg Noodles into your pot and add another 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Close the lid and cook on Manual for 4 minutes. Do another quick release. Mix in 1/2 cup to 1 cup of sour cream and mix it in! If it is too runny, turn the saute button on and let it cook for a little longer!
See How to Make Beef Stroganoff in the Instant Pot (Video)
So, it is time to start this week off right with a delicious slow cooked (or Instant Pot Cooked) meal that takes only a couple of minutes to prep, but tastes like you spent lots of time in the kitchen! I made this for dinner and my husband raved about it all week- definitely a keeper!
If you don’t like egg noodles, then you could easily use potatoes or rice! I personally like the egg noodles, but any of those options are delicious!
Check out our other Stroganoff Recipes:
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
Healthier Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Side Dish Ideas for Beef Stroganoff: