These Barbecue Sloppy Joes were a hit with our family. I am all about yummy meals I can make in a hurry and this recipe fits the bill!
Barbeque Sloppy Joes Recipe
I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. I am all about yummy meals I can make in a hurry and this recipe fits the bill!
- 1 pound ground beef (or ground turkey)
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 Hamburger Buns
- Brown meat in a saucepan over medium heat. After meat is almost cooked through, add onion and pepper and saute for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are soft. Add barbecue sauce and warm on stovetop until heated through. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Calories: 314 kcal · Carbohydrates: 43 g · Protein: 21 g · Fat: 6 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 47 mg · Sodium: 756 mg · Potassium: 481 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 20 g · Vitamin A: 181 IU · Vitamin C: 18 mg · Calcium: 102 mg · Iron: 4 mg
Looking for more quick and easy meals?
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Baked Taco Taquitos
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo French Bread Pizza
- Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Skillet
- One Pan Italian Pasta
- Pineapple Chicken Salad Sandwich