I love ice cream, but I don’t love looking at the calories I am consuming as I eat it.
I have found the perfect delicious and healthy recipe, you are going to love. It is so easy to throw together and tastes absolutely amazing.
You will never feel so confident eating ice cream in a swimming suit this year.
Our Skinny Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is a healthy, dessert win, for the whole family. Even my picky husband loved this.
could i use regular milk instead of almond milk?
You can most definitely use regular cow milk, rather than almond milk. I like using the coconut almond milk just to give this a little extra flavor, but really any milk would work.
You could even use cream, if you are going for a more creamy texture. We were just trying to save some fat and calories by opting for almond milk.
Related recipe: Love “nice” cream? Try our Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream!
our favorite ice cream toppings:
We are all about toppings. If you need a few ice cream topping suggestions, we have quite the list for you.
Ice cream is good, but once you add a little twist of all your favorite toppings, it becomes delicious. Here are a few toppings we love on our ice cream desserts:
- Candy bars (Snickers, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Kit Kats, Milky Ways, Heath Bar, etc.)
- Oreo Cookies
- Andes Mints
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Caramel Drizzle
- Chocolate Drizzle
- Hot Fudge
- Nuts (almonds, peanuts, cashews, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- Fruit (fresh strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, bananas, etc.)
- Graham Crackers
- Biscoff Cookies
watch how to make another frozen dessert recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This Frozen hot Chocolate recipe is a kid and family favorite. It’s so easy and simple to throw together and tastes absolutely delicious. Watch how easy it is to make, here:
looking for more frozen desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
- Frozen Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Skinny Frozen Strawberry Bites
- Frozen Lemon Fluff Dessert
- Old Fashion Vanilla Ice Cream
- No – Churn Birthday Cake Protein Ice Cream
Skinny Mint Chocolate Chip 'Ice Cream' Recipe
- 5 medium bananas frozen
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- ⅓ cup mint leaves
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate (I chopped up a dark chocolate bar, but you could use dark chocolate chips, too)
- Place bananas, almond milk, and mint leaves into a high-power blender (I used my blendtec , but you could use a food processor, too).
- Blend until smooth. Fold in dark chocolate and eat immediately like a soft serve. You could also place it in a freezer-safe container and freeze for 2-3 hours, then scoop and serve.
- You can add more or less almond milk to change the consistency.
You could also add more or less mint leaves to change the taste, too.
- Freezer safe container
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!