With summer right around the corner, I have been trying to think of fun things to do with my kids.
We love spending time together in the kitchen and these popsicles are so yummy and so easy to make. Popsicles always taste better when you make them yourselves.
what other flavor and popsicle combinations could i make?
The thing I love about this recipe, is how simple it is to make, and how yummy it is. You can easily switch out any of the ingredients, to fit your likings or preference.
We love to make these Oreo Pudding pops, but there are a lot of other delicious combinations you could make, using the same recipe, but different pudding and toppings.
Here are a few that we recommend:
- Banana Pudding with Chopped Bananas
- Strawberry Pudding with Strawberries and Bananas
- Vanilla Pudding with Blueberries and Lemon Zest
- Vanilla Pudding with Chocolate Chips and Frozen Cookie Dough Pieces
- Lemon Pudding with Lemon Zest
- Chocolate Pudding with Favorite Candy Bar
- Cheesecake Pudding with Graham Crackers and Fruit
Really the possibilities are endless, and this is such a fun treat to play with, especially during the summer.
You can easily switch out ingredients as needed.
what could i replace the whipping cream with?
Whipping cream probably isn’t the healthiest option, but we believe in treating yourself every once in a while, and sometimes that means enjoying a little whipping cream in your popsicles every now and then.
However, if you do need a healthier alternative, we recommend using a vanilla Greek yogurt. You could also use a plain Greek yogurt, but the vanilla has a little bit better flavor.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Looking for more popsicle recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Blueberry Lemon Popsicles
- Pineapple Coconut Popsicles
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Popsicles
- Monkey Tails
- Frozen Fluffy Jello
- Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Oreo Pudding Fudge Popsicles Recipe
- 3.4 ounces chocolate instant pudding 1 box
- 2 cups milk
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- 15 Oreo Cookies
- Prepare pudding by following directions on package. Set aside.
- Pour the whipping cream into a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Add to chocolate pudding and fold to combine.
- Place the cookies into a resealable plastic bag and crush into chunks. Add to the pudding mixture and fold to combine.
- Pour pudding mixture into each popsicle mold and place the popsicles in the freezer until frozen solid, about 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand mixer
- Ziploc Bag
- Popsicle Mold
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram |Facebook |Pinterest | YouTube
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews