It’s March, which means we are spending a lot of time watching basketball games at our house. I’ve started to use it as an excuse to whip up tasty recipes to eat while we watch!
I threw together this dip using lighter ingredients: fat-free cream cheese and non-fat plain greek yogurt (instead of straight sour cream and full-fat cream cheese). I added some bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, and ranch – and voila!
The perfect party dip, ready in just a few minutes. If you wanted to lighten it up even further, you could use turkey bacon or a lower-calorie cheese like part-skim mozzarella.
How to make skinny bacon ranch dip
The great thing about this recipe is that it only takes a few minutes to throw together! And it uses ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- Mix together Greek yogurt, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing mix, and bacon bits until thoroughly combined.
If your cream cheese isn’t very softened, you may beed to use a hand mixer to make sure it’s completely combined.
2. Place in a serving bowl and garnish with sliced green onions and extra bacon bits.
3. Serve with vegetables, crackers, or chips. We served ours with carrot sticks, celery sticks, grape tomatoes, and Ruffles.
related recipe: If you are looking for another fun party dip, Be sure and try our SKINNY TACO DIP! it’s so easy to make!
More delicious recipes
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
If you like this dip, you’ll love these:
- Creamy Black Bean Salsa
- Vegetable Dill Dip
- Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Vegetable Dip
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Fruit Dip
Skinny Bacon Ranch Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces non fat cream cheese 1 package, softened
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup bacon bits
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix 1 packet
- sliced green onions for topping
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, yogurt, shredded cheese, bacon bits, and ranch dressing mix until thoroughly combined.
- Top with green onions (optional) and extra bacon bits.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, chips, or crackers.
- Large Bowl
Recipe adapted from: Cheddar Ranch Dip
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.