I am loving any baked treats right now…but there is a good reason for that: I’m pregnant! I am about 13 weeks along, Camille is 20 weeks and Elyse is about 33 weeks. We did not plan to have them so close but I must say that I am EXCITED!
My mom would make this Butterscotch Bubble Loaf all the time for breakfast and even dinner with our omelets. It is easy, gooey, delicious and definitely comforts my cravings!
Butterscotch Bubble Loaf Recipe
This gooey and delicious bubble loaf is a family favorite. Great for breakfast or dinner.
- 18 Frozen Roll dough divided
- 3.5 ounces cook and serve pudding butterscotch flavor
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- Cut dinner rolls into thirds. Arrange half of the cut rolls into the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle half of the pudding mix over the rolls, and sprinkle with half of the walnuts. Then repeat.
- Combine brown sugar and butter. Heat together until butter is melted and a syrup is formed (microwave about 1 1/2 minutes). Pour syrup over rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size or even with top of bundt pan.
- Carefully remove wrap. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Immediately after baking, loosen from sides of the pan with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.
Calories: 255 kcal · Carbohydrates: 27 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 16 g · Saturated Fat: 8 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 31 mg · Sodium: 195 mg · Potassium: 56 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 23 g · Vitamin A: 356 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 23 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Bundt Pan