I have never met a Nutella recipe I didn’t like! These delicious pastries would make a scrumptious breakfast, snack or dessert!
I could eat them for any meal of the day. They are that good.
Nutella Banana Hot Pockets Recipe
You'll love these delicious pastries with the added Nutella flavor!
- 17.3 ounces pastry sheets dough
- 1 banana sliced
- 4 teaspoons Nutella
- ¼ cup coconut
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- dash sugar
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate bar chopped
- ¼ cup Nutella drizzled on top
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out one sheet of the puff pastry dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Cut the dough into four large squares.
- Place two slices of banana on one side of each square and then top with 1 heaping teaspoon of Nutella. Sprinkle a dash of coconut over the Nutella.
- Mix together the egg and water. Brush this mixture along the edges of each square. Flip the other side of the square over the banana, Nutella and coconut. Seal the pocket using the tines of fork.
- Repeat with the remaining three squares.
- Brush the tops of each square with the egg mixture and sprinkle the top with sugar.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the puff pastry is puffed and browned.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Once cool, drizzle warmed Nutella over the pockets, chopped chocolate bar, coconut and sugar.
Calories: 886 kcal · Carbohydrates: 79 g · Protein: 12 g · Fat: 58 g · Saturated Fat: 21 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 41 mg · Sodium: 333 mg · Potassium: 337 mg · Fiber: 5 g · Sugar: 19 g · Vitamin A: 82 IU · Vitamin C: 3 mg · Calcium: 49 mg · Iron: 5 mg
- Baking Sheet