Usually, by the time I’ve made the main dish for dinner, I am too lazy to make a side dish! I found this roasted garlic cauliflower recipe, and it is a lifesaver! You can quickly throw it together and then stick it in the oven while you put together the rest of your meal! It’s a great way to sneak some tasty veggies into your diet!
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Recipe
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Coat a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Dump chopped cauliflower on the foil-lined pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cauliflower and using your hands, gently toss the cauliflower until oil has covered all of it.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the cauliflower, and once again, toss with your hands to completely coat the cauliflower.
- Place in the oven and cook for 40-45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes so they don't burn.
- Baking Sheet