Sometimes making a lasagna can be overwhelming with all the different steps and layers, but this recipe makes it easy.
From start to finish, this recipe is going to take about 30 minutes. Your kids can help by rolling these up and topping with cheese.
Add a side salad and our homemade French bread for a quick and easy meal everyone will love.
These stuffed lasagna roll ups are a family favorite. My kids love when I make these, because they know they get to help make them.
I don’t know what it is, but any recipe my kids help make, they are more likely to eat? Even when it is vegetables or toppings I ask them to slice up, or put on their pizzas.
how to make 30 minute turkey meatball lasagna roll-ups
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cottage cheese. Set aside. I used a spoon to mix this together but you could also use a whisk.
Step 3: Cook lasagna noodles as directed on package. Set aside.
Step 4: In a 9×13 inch baking dish, pour 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in the bottom and spread evenly.
Step 5: Take 1 lasagna noodle and spread a thin layer of cheese mixture down the length of the noodle. Place 2 meatballs on one end of the noodle and roll up tightly.
It’s okay if a little sauce comes out, this will happen.
Step 6: Place rolled up noodles and meatballs in the baking dish, seam side down. Repeat with remaining noodles and meatballs.
Step 7: Pour remaining spaghetti sauce on top of roll ups and top with remaining cheese. I like mozzarella cheese, but you could also add a little parmesan for a little twist or unique taste.
Step 8: Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil. If you don’t like basil, you could sprinkle with cilantro or even just a dash of fresh cracked pepper.
looking for more healthy and delicious recipes for the week?
Did you know we do a Menu Plan that includes recipes for the week, as well as a shopping list, so you never forget any ingredients again. We have them all written up for you.
If you are looking for lightened up versions of your favorite recipes, be sure to check out our Weekly Healthy Menu Plan where we email you 6 dinners, 2 side dishes, and 1 dessert each week.
did you know we have a youtube channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make each one.
looking for more healthy turkey recipes?
30 MINUTE TURKEY MEATBALL LASAGNA ROLL-UPS RECIPE
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1¼ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 8 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 (26oz) Jar Pasta sauce
- 16 meatballs cooked
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cottage cheese. Set aside.
- Cook lasagna noodles as directed on package. Set aside.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, pour 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in the bottom and spread evenly.
- Take 1 lasagna noodle and spread a thin layer of cheese mixture down the length of the noodle. Place 2 meatballs on one end of the noodle and roll up tightly. Place rolled up noodle in the baking dish, seam side down. Repeat with remaining noodles and meatballs.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce on top of roll ups and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil.
- 9x13" Baking Dish
This post was included in our 30-Minute Dinners video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Recipe source: CakeWhiz