You know when you taste something so delicious, you just can’t help but eat it, even after you are so full? That is this roasted red pepper dip for me. It’s warm, cheesy, and utterly delicious.
It only takes a few minutes to throw together and it’s full of amazing flavor.
We love making this as an appetizer, game day or tailgate dip, after school snack, movie or game night treat, or just when we need something salty and savory to eat.
It’s easy, delicious, and full of flavor. You can serve it with veggies, or crackers and chips. It’s the perfect dip for any occasion.
what else could i dip in this chicken nacho dip?
This dip is perfect for tortilla chips, but if you are looking to switch it up, here is what I recommend trying;
- Tortillas or Quesadillas (this is what we dipped our quesadillas in the other night, when we had this for dinner).
- Pita Chips
- Naan Bread
- Sweet Bell Peppers
- Veggies (celery, carrots, cucumbers).
- Flavored chips (I have an addiction to sour cream and onion, as well as salt and vinegar chips. I can’t stop eating them with this dip. My husband likes to eat his with Garden Vegetable chips).
could i make this dip the day before?
I love getting ahead in the kitchen, and preparing dishes beforehand, especially during the busy holidays. For this recipe, you could easily make it in advance.
We recommend serving it within 24 hours of preparing it.
We also recommend not adding the garlic or onion until about an hour before you plan to serve it, because it gets a little powerful, and if you let it sit for too long in the dip, it will take over, and your whole dip with taste like onions and garlic (I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing, but guests or family might).
watch how to make another delicious dip recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
I love a good dip recipe and this Chili Cheese Dip is amazing. It’s so easy to make, and will quickly become a fan favorite for any occasion. Watch how simple it is to make, here:
looking for more dips and appetizers? here is a few of our favorite:
- 3 Ingredient Ranch Cottage Cheese Dip
- Skinny Bacon Ranch Dip
- Cheesy Refried Bean Dip
- Cheesy Mushroom Dip
- Orange Pineapple Fruit Dip
Roasted Red Pepper Dip Recipe
- 1 cup roasted red peppers diced (I used about half of a 16-oz jar, drained, and chopped them up)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion (you could also use fresh onions if you want)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients until completely combined.
- Pour mixture into an oven-safe baking dish (I used an 8x8" dish).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the dip is bubbling and starts to brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite crackers, bread, or chips.