Looking for a new recipe for your next breakfast or brunch? These chocolate raspberry muffins are the perfect treat! They are incredibly moist, and with the fresh raspberries and chocolate chips, they are just sweet enough.
Chocolate Raspberry Muffins Recipe
- ½ cup butter melted
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups raspberries fresh (frozen will work too)
Crumb Topping (optional)
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, milk, and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Slowly pour the flour mixture into the butter mixture and mix until completely combined.
- Fold in raspberries very gently (you don't want your batter to turn pink), reserving a few to put on top of your muffins.
- Pour batter evenly into lined muffin cups, filling them about 2/3 of the way full. Top with reserved raspberries and crumb topping (optional).
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until a toothpick placed in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the crumb topping ingredients with a fork until moist and slightly crumbly.
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Tin