If you’re looking for an Asian inspired side dish, then you’ll definitely want to try this! It is so simple to make and full of flavor.
Our new cookbook, Dinner Made Easy, is now available for SALE!
With over 100 easy main dishes to help you get dinner on the table, meal time will be a breeze!
Get your copy HERE.
Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
5 minPrep Time
7 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (thawed)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup cooked ham chunks
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3 cups white rice (cooked)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- On medium high heat, heat the oil in a large skillet or wok. Add in the peas and carrots, onion, garlic. and cooked ham chunks. Stir fry until tender.
- Lower the heat to medium low and push the mixture off to one side. Add in the eggs to the cleared side of the skillet and stir fry until scrambled.
- Add in cooked rice and soy sauce and fold all together. Stir fry until thoroughly heated.
Six Sisters Stuff