Our new cookbook, Dinner Made Easy, is now available for SALE!
With over 100 easy main dishes to help you get dinner on the table, meal time will be a breeze!
Get your copy HERE.
Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots thawed
- 1 onion diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¾ cup cooked ham cubed
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 cups white rice cooked and cooled
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- On medium high heat, heat the oil in a large skillet or wok. Add in the peas and carrots, onion, garlic. and cooked ham chunks. Stir fry until tender.
- Lower the heat to medium low and push the mixture off to one side. Add in the eggs to the cleared side of the skillet and stir fry until scrambled.
- Add in cooked rice and soy sauce and fold all together. Stir fry until thoroughly heated.