Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
If you love Reese’s, this peanut butter dessert “cheese” ball is for you!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
3 hr, 15 Prep Time
3 hr, 15 Total Time
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 12 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, coarsely chopped
- Graham crackers, vanilla wafers, and/or apple slices for dipping
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar in large mixing bowl until combined.
- Spoon onto a large piece of plastic wrap.
- Bring up all four corners of the plastic wrap and twist tightly forming into a ball shape.
- Freeze for about 1 hour or until it is firm.
- Remove the plastic wrap and place it on a serving dish.
- Gently press the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups into the ball so that is covers the top and sides.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until almost firm.
- Let thaw for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or apple slices.
Six Sisters Stuff