If you love Reese’s, this peanut butter dessert “cheese” ball is for you!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Recipe
This delicious dessert dip is sure to be the hit at your next party!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 Mini Reese's peanut butter cups chopped
- 2 cups graham crackers for dipping
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar in large mixing bowl until combined.
- Spoon onto a large piece of plastic wrap.
- Bring up all four corners of the plastic wrap and twist tightly forming into a ball shape.
- Freeze for about 1 hour or until it is firm.
- Remove the plastic wrap and place it on a serving dish.
- Gently press the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups into the ball so that is covers the top and sides.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until almost firm.
- Let thaw for 30 minutes before serving. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or apple slices.
Calories: 283 kcal · Carbohydrates: 33 g · Protein: 7 g · Fat: 15 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Cholesterol: 11 mg · Sodium: 288 mg · Potassium: 206 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 22 g · Vitamin A: 108 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 55 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl