This is a quick, delicious side dish that everyone will love! It takes about 5 minutes to throw together and it tastes so good!
Serves: 6 people
Pineapple Lime Jello Salad Recipe
I quick and delicious side dish that you can make in a matter of minutes
- 8 ounces low fat Cool Whip
- 1 (4 ounce) box Lime Jello
- 12 ounces fat free Cottage Cheese
- 21 ounces pineapple tidbits
- 2 bananas sliced
- Put the cool whip and jello in a large mixing bowl and whisk until they are well blended and most of the jello dissolves into the cool whip. Next fold in the cottage cheese, pineapple and bananas. Stick into the refrigerator until you are ready to eat!
Calories: 264 kcal · Carbohydrates: 55 g · Protein: 9 g · Fat: 2 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 10 mg · Sodium: 304 mg · Potassium: 384 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 42 g · Vitamin A: 145 IU · Vitamin C: 13 mg · Calcium: 108 mg · Iron: 1 mg