I am on a raspberry kick these past few weeks. I put raspberries on just about everything. I also have a love for cheesecake and Oreo’s.
So these beauties were born. These Raspberry Cheesecake Truffles are so easy, so fast, and so delicious. You won’t be able to have just one.
They only take a few minutes to throw together, and have the most amazing flavor. I made mine with fresh raspberries, and they were so delicious.
You could easily make them with frozen raspberries, but read below for some specific instructions.
what to do if using frozen raspberries:
This recipe is a little tricky if you are using frozen raspberries. We highly recommend using fresh, because they don’t have as much excess juice or anything.
However, this recipe still works if you are using frozen raspberries. Here is what we recommend:
- Place raspberries in a strainer, and run them under look warm water. The spray setting on your kitchen sink works best for this, because it’s a little lighter in the raspberries, than a full on stream of water.
- Let the raspberries thaw for about 5 minutes under the water.
- Remove from water, and let the strainer strain out all the excess juice and water for about 30 minutes. I would give my raspberries a few good shakes here and there, to move the water around and get it out.
- Lay the raspberries out on a paper towel (I did a few layers) and pat them dry using another paper towel.
- Try to get all the excess water and juice on the berries. Don’t pat them so hard, that they leak more juice, but just to get the excess juice off of them.
- Use them in the recipe as directed.
watch how to make another favorite raspberry dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Watch how to make another raspberry inspired dessert recipe, here:
looking for more raspberry desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad
- Raspberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad
Raspberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad
Frozen Raspberry Pie
Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Brownie Cups
Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie
Raspberry Cheesecake Truffles Recipe
- 1 package vanilla oreos
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup raspberries (fresh work best)
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- In a food processor, blend all the Oreos until they are a soft, moist powder.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla and blend until well combined.
- Add the washed and rinsed, and dried raspberries to the food processor but only blend for a few seconds because you still want raspberry pieces, and you don't want it fully blended in.
- Refrigerate mixture for about 15-20 minutes.
- Take out and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place the cheesecake balls onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Microwave the chocolate chips stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Dip the cheesecake balls into the chocolate until fully coated and place on the foil lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.Enjoy!
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!