We always stock up on a TON of Pillsbury crescent rolls. Why? Because you can make any type of dish with them! From yummy breakfast foods, to easy lunches, to hearty dinners and mouth-watering desserts, you can pretty much make anything from them. I was so excited, I rushed home to make these pumpkin cream cheese crescents. Let me tell you – they did not disappoint!
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crescents Recipe
This fall recipe is so easy and definitely a family favorite.
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar for topping
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon for topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugars, cinnamon, and pumpkin.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- In the center of each triangle, spoon a generous tablespoon onto each triangle and roll up starting with the thickest end. Place each one, point side down, on the baking sheet.
- Brush the melted butter over the top of each crescent, and then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Calories: 189 kcal · Carbohydrates: 25 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 10 g · Saturated Fat: 5 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 11 mg · Sodium: 304 mg · Potassium: 78 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 15 g · Vitamin A: 2506 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 35 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
Recipe adapted from: Pillsbury
Questions & Reviews