You are going to love these Baby Ruth Bars. So many candy bars from our childhood are underrated. Zero Bars (have you ever had one of those? If you like white chocolate, they are for you!), Caramellos (that gooey caramel is heavenly), and last but not least – Baby Ruth. The peanut buttery flavor with the nougat, caramel, and chocolate is top notch! I was a skeptic when I ran into this recipe for Baby Ruth Bars, but they really do taste just like the candy bar! They’re a new family favorite!
Baby Ruth Bars Recipe
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup peanuts
- In a large sauce pan, mix together corn syrup, peanut butter, and sugars on medium heat until it is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together corn flakes, 1 cup of chocolate chips, and the peanuts.
- Pour hot corn syrup mixture over the corn flakes.
- Mix until corn flakes are completely coated. Press the mixture into into a greased 9x13" pan. Let cool.
- Melt 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and drizzle over the bars.
- Large Saucepan
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan