Taking our favorite pasta and turning it into a delicious dip! This is perfect for game day, as an appetizer, or even as a main dish! We love dipping bread or crackers into this cheesy goodness.
RELATED RECIPE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER FUN PARTY DIP, BE SURE AND TRY OUR SKINNY TACO DIP! IT’S SO EASY TO MAKE!
If you like chicken alfredo, be sure to check out our top 27 Chicken Alfredo recipes!
This recipe is part of our 55 of the Best Appetizers for Christmas Potluck (Favorite Party Foods)
Chicken Alfredo Dip Recipe
- 3 boneless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 16 ounces Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tomato diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and alfredo sauce until smooth.
- Fold in shredded chicken, diced tomatoes and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread into small baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese on top begins to golden.
- Serve with bread or crackers.
- Baking Dish