Taking our favorite pasta and turning it into a delicious dip! This is perfect for game day, as an appetizer, or even as a main dish! We love dipping bread or crackers into this cheesy goodness.
RELATED RECIPE: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER FUN PARTY DIP, BE SURE AND TRY OUR SKINNY TACO DIP! IT’S SO EASY TO MAKE!
Chicken Alfredo Dip Recipe
- 3 boneless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 16 ounces Alfredo Sauce
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tomato diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and alfredo sauce until smooth.
- Fold in shredded chicken, diced tomatoes and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread into small baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese on top begins to golden.
- Serve with bread or crackers.
- Baking Dish