If I had to choose my all time favorite dessert from Six Sisters’ Stuff, it would definitely be our Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bars! I have had to put a ban from making them at our house because I tend to eat half the pan….or more!
I finally couldn’t take it anymore and decided I could make a cookie with the same flavor, and boy was I right! They were delicious!
Be sure to try some more of our favorite desserts:
- Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bars
- Congo Bars Recipe
- No-Bake Buckeye Bars
- The Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Butterfinger Blondies
- Healthier Chewy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter smooth
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup oats quick or old fashioned
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars. Stir in peanut butter, vanilla and egg until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Fold in oats and chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet