No-Bake Buckeye Bars Recipe
1 hr, 15 Prep Time
1 hr, 15 Total Time
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups pretzel sticks, crushed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels to sprinkle on top
- Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, softened butter, powdered sugar and crushed pretzel sticks. Press evenly into the prepared pan.
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Sprinkle on crushed pretzels.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
Six Sisters Stuff