These yummy bars have the taste of our favorite buckeye treats but only take a few minutes to make.
They are also no bake. I love making these in the summer when you just need a way to satisfy your sweet tooth, without heating up the entire house.
These No Bake Buckeye Bars are perfect for that. They are so simple and taste absolutely amazing. We make them all year round, but they are especially delicious in the summer.
what are buckeyes?
So these are called buckeye bars, but you may be thinking, “what are buckeyes?”
Buckeyes are a type of candy or dessert. They are peanut butter cream balls, dipped in a milk chocolate.
They are usually round and truffle like. We have a delicious Buckeye recipe on our website. They are also no bake and delicious. We also have a Peanut Butter Buckeye Brownie Cupcake, and your tastebuds will lose their mind over it.
However, these bars add the perfect amount of crunch, and the pretzels add the perfect amount of savory. They also take a little less time and patience, so they are a great alternative to making buckeye truffles.
Related recipe: If you love chocolate and peanut butter, you’ll love our Buckeye Brownies!
what could i use instead of pretzels?
These are absolutely amazing with pretzels. They are so easy to make and full of sweet and salty flavor. However, if you don’t like pretzels, you could also use:
- graham crackers
- salted peanuts
- vanilla wafers
- Biscoff cookies
- vanilla Oreos
watch how to make These no bake peanut butter bars, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
looking for more no bake desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
- No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- No Bake Banana Cream Pie Cake
- No Bake Lemon Cookie Truffles
- No Bake Scotcheroo Bars
- No Bake Pretzel Caramel Clusters
No-Bake Buckeye Bars Recipe
- non stick cooking spray
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups pretzel sticks crushed
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- ½ cup crushed pretzels to sprinkle on top
- Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, softened butter, powdered sugar and crushed pretzel sticks. Press evenly into the prepared pan.
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Sprinkle on crushed pretzels.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!