I love white chocolate and Oreo’s together. There is seriously nothing better. Add a little bit of salt and some extra crunch to the combo, and you have my favorite snack. These Cookies and Cream Pretzels are so easy to make, and perfect holiday snack or gift for neighbors… or just to eat for yourself!
Cookies and Cream Pretzels Recipe
These Cookies and Cream Pretzels are so easy to make, and perfect holiday snack or gift for neighbors… or just to eat for yourself!
- 4 cups mini pretzels
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 6 oreos crushed
- Place aluminum foil or parchment paper out on the counter.
- In a microwave safe bowl, pour the chocolate chips, and microwave white chocolate chips stirring every 30 seconds, until a smooth liquid.
- Dip the pretzels into the white chocolate mixture and lay on aluminum foil.
- sprinkle the crushed cookie over the still soft white chocolate.
- Make sure the white chocolate hasn't fully hardened, or the cookies won't stick.
Calories: 201 kcal · Carbohydrates: 31 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 7 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 4 mg · Sodium: 308 mg · Potassium: 91 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 13 g · Vitamin A: 5 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 41 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Aluminum Foil
- Microwave Safe Bowl
This post was included in our 10 EASY 3 Ingredient Desserts video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
Questions & Reviews