My kids absolutely love peas, but sometimes you just have to mix it up!
Cheese always makes everything better and this recipe is no exception.
Serve this easy side dish with one of our easy chicken dishes (like Baked Italian Chicken) and dinner is done!
If you are looking for lightened up versions of your favorite recipes, be sure to check out our Weekly Healthy Menu Plan where we email you 6 dinners, 2 side dishes, and 1 dessert each week!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons diced onion
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen peas (thawed)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add the diced onion and cook until translucent (3-4 minutes).
- Add in the peas and salt and cook for 2-3 minutes or until peas are barely soft. Add in the lemon juice and stir.
- Remove skillet from heat, top with Parmesan cheese and black pepper, and serve.
Six Sisters Stuff