Do you remember the delicious Chunky Candy Bars growing up? They can be hard to find, but some stores still carry them. They are a childhood favorite.
We decided to recreate our own Nestle Chunky Candy Bar. This is pretty close to the real deal!
You’ll love this simple and easy recipe no bake dessert recipe. These copycat Chunky Bar Clusters are really more like a candy cluster. Either way, they make the perfect dessert or snack.
You could easily bag these up at Christmas as gifts for friends and family. You are sure to get rave reviews with these chocolate Copycat Chunky Bar Clusters.
Simple ingredients to make copycat chunky bar clusters:
These ingredients are pantry staples when baking. Simple ingredients to make a scrumptious chocolate cluster.
- Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Creamy Peanut Butter
Helpful items used in making Chocolate Chunky Clusters:
- Rocking Chopping Knife – A favorite rocking knife to coarsely chop nuts.
- 4 Cup Measuring Cup – This big measuring cup is a favorite for measuring big amounts and melting chocolate.
- Sauce Pan – A favorite non stick sauce pan with a lid.
- Wooden Mixing Spoons – We love a sturdy wood mixing spoon when baking.
Tips in melting chocolate:
Chocolate chips can be easily melted in the microwave, double boiler, or a saucepan. The secret is low setting and stirring in intervals until melted and smooth.
Be sure to avoid all contact with any moisture or water when melting the chocolate. This will prevent seizing and your chocolate from turning into a pasty mess.
How to make copycat chunky bar clusters:
- Start your Chocolate Chunky Bar Clusters by coarsely chopping the peanuts. Set aside.
- Add both bags of chocolate chips into a saucepan. Melt over low heat stirring occasionally until all chocolate chips are melted and smooth.
- Then add in the peanut butter and stir well. Fold in the chopped nuts, and raisins. Mix until combined.
- Drop chocolate chunk clusters onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Let the clusters set up for 3-4 hours. You can stick them in the fridge to set up faster.
- These can easily be bagged and given as gifts, or you can eat them all yourself.
Six Sisters’ Stuff also has a YouTube Channel! On our YouTube Channel, we walk you through our tried and true recipes step-by-step.
Try these delicious no bake desserts
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- No Bake Pretzel Caramel Clusters
- No Bake Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- No Bake Thin Mint Cookies
Copycat Chunky Bar Clusters Recipe
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cups raisins
- Coarsely chop peanuts and set aside.
- Add both bags of chocolate chips to a sauce pan and melt chocolate over med/low heat. Stirring occasionally until all chocolate chips are melted and smooth.
- Then add in peanut butter and stir until mixed in and melted.
- Fold in the nuts, and raisins. Mix until combined.
- Drops by Tablespoon sizes onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Let the clusters set up for 3-4 hours, or you can place them in the fridge to set up faster.
- Be sure to avoid all contact with any moisture or water when melting the chocolate. This will prevent seizing and your chocolate from turning into a pasty mess.
- sauce pan
- Sheet pan
- Wooden Spoon
- parchment paper
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
WANT TO HAVE MORE RECIPES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS??
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
Questions & Reviews