I’ve always been a huge fan of breakfast! I don’t feel like I can start my day without a good meal.
Sometimes I get sick of the same old cereal and milk for breakfast. I decided to switch it up this week and make this Berry Oatmeal Bake. It was AMAZING!
I’ve made it two more times this week because it is so easy and doesn’t seem to stay on the counter for very long before the whole pan is licked clean.
If your family doesn’t finish this in one sitting, these leftovers can easily be stored in the fridge for up to four days. Just reheat it in the microwave for a quick breakfast!
What ingredients are in a Berry Oatmeal Bake?
There’s a good chance you already have the ingredients for this delicious breakfast recipe! Here’s a list of everything you’ll need:
- 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats — we love Bob’s Red Mill oats for this recipe!
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups of berries–we used a frozen berry blend, but fresh berries would work great too.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 banana
How to make Berry Oatmeal Bake
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13″ pan.
In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Oats, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and chocolate chips. Once blended, fold in your frozen berries and dump your dry mix into your greased pan.
In a separate bowl, whisk together melted butter, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Pour the mixture over the oatmeal mixture making sure to evenly distribute it. You can shake the pan a little to make sure it is getting distributed everywhere.
Slice your banana into 1/4 inch slices and spread them out over the oatmeal.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until it looks fully cooked. Sprinkle with additional brown sugar and serve warm. We like to top ours with maple syrup!
Looking for more breakfast recipes? We’ve got you covered!
- Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Cinnamon French Toast Bites
Berry Oatmeal Bake Recipe
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ cups berries (I used a frozen berry blend from the grocery store, but fresh would be delicious!)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ cups vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 banana
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Oats, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and chocolate chips.
- Fold frozen berries into dry mix.
- Dump dry mixture into a greased, 9" x 13" pan
- In a separate bowl, whisk together melted butter, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture over the oatmeal mixture making sure to evenly distribute it. You can shake the pan a little to make sure it is getting distributed everywhere.
- Slice your banana into 1/4 inch slices and spread them out over the oatmeal.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until it looks fully cooked.
- Sprinkle with additional brown sugar and serve warm.
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.