what is a good bread recipe I could use for dipping, in my soup?
Bread and soup are my love language. You can’t have one without the other. They just pair so perfectly together. If you need a delicious bread recipe to dip in your soup, here are a few of my favorite:
could i replace the flour with a substitute flour?
You could easily replace the flour, with an alternative flour.
For this recipe, we do not recommend using coconut flour. Whole Wheat flour would be best for this recipe. You may also want to only add a little at a time, because whole wheat flour is thicker and you won’t need as much.
looking for a tasty dessert to serve with your soup? Watch how to make our favorite:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
This Strawberry Fruit Pizza will be your new family favorite. It is so easy to make and full of delicious, fruity flavor.
Watch how to make it, here:
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Thiscookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
looking for more easy dinners? here are a few of our favorite:
Healthy Meals Monday: Chunky Potato Crab Chowder
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 onion chopped, (I like my onion chopped small)
- ¾ cup celery chopped
- 14 garlic clove minced
- 1 pound red potatoes chopped into one inch cubed squares
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2½ cups skim milk
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 14¾ ounces cream style corn 1 can
- 14 ounces chicken broth fat free, less sodium
- 8 ounces lump crab meat
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, celery, and garlic; sauté 4 minutes.
- Add potato; sauté 1 minute. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in milk, thyme, pepper, nutmeg, corn, and broth. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until potato is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in crab, parsley, and salt; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Large Saucepan
- Soup Bowls
Be sure to not miss another recipe!