When I lived in Salt Lake, I loved going for a run early in the morning not only to get exercise but also to smell all the bakeries cooking their delicious bread for the day. I have to say that bread is one of my most favorite foods. I just can’t get enough of it! When I first tried these bread sticks I fell in love instantly. They are so easy to make and taste amazing!
Easy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- 18 Rhodes frozen roll dough
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning to taste
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Thaw the rolls until they are just a little cold. Then roll them into bread sticks.
- Line them up on a greased baking sheet so they are not touching (9 on each side of the pan)
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the bread sticks. Cover them with greased saran wrap.
- Let them rise until the rolls are touching each other. Next sprinkle garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese (optional) over each bread stick.
- Bake them at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Check on them at about 15 minutes. Bake until they are browned on top.
- Cookie Sheet