Peanut Butter is my weakness right now. I saw this on pinterest and had to give it a try. I love chocolate sheet cake but this peanut butter sheet cake is amazing!
Related recipe: love sheet cake recipes? Try our Pumpkin Sheet Cake!
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake Recipe
A delicious peanut butter sheet cake that is so moist and it feeds a crowd.
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup butter
- 6 Tablespoons skim milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium pot add the peanut butter, water, and butter and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar, brown sugar, flour, salt, and baking soda with a fork. Add to the peanut butter mixture.
- Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla to the bowl and mix well.
- Stir well and pour into greased cookie sheet pan (12X17 jellyroll pan). Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
- In a small pot bring the butter, milk, and peanut butter to a boil.
- Remove pan from the heat and add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Pour frosting over the warm cake.
- Wait until it is cool the cut and serve.
Calories: 237 kcal · Carbohydrates: 34 g · Protein: 3 g · Fat: 11 g · Saturated Fat: 5 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 29 mg · Sodium: 207 mg · Potassium: 74 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 27 g · Vitamin A: 250 IU · Calcium: 22 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
Questions & Reviews
I am a huge sucker for peanut butter. I am one of those people who will eat peanut butter right out of the jar! This cake is something I would definitely enjoy. Thanks so much for sharing on Marvelous Mondays! I will be featuring this on my blog at tonight's party.
Have a fabulous Sunday!