what is sriracha sauce?
*Sriracha hot sauce is available at most grocery stores. It is a Thai chili sauce with amazing flavor. It cost me about $3 for a huge bottle of it and it is totally worth it. The flavor it adds is so yummy.
The main ingredient in the sauce is vinegar and peppers. The peppers seem to be a little more sweet than they do spicy.
It adds the most amazing flavor to these wings, that you just can’t quite get without it. It’s not all that spicy (I have a weak mouth and I could handle this sauce), so it is great for little kids as well.
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Thiscookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
looking for another yummy asian inspired meal? watch how to make one of our favorites:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
If you know me, you know my passion for Chinese food. This Chinese Takeout at Home is one of our most popular recipes. It is easy, healthy, delicious, and one the whole family loves.
Watch how to make it, here:
looking for more asian inspired dishes? Here are a few of our favorite:
Healthy Asian Glazed Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- 8 chicken drumsticks skin removed
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha sauce (more or less to taste- I used about 1/2 Tbsp and it was perfect for me)
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 2 Tablespoons scallions or chives diced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a heavy large skillet pan, brown chicken on high for 3-4 minutes with a little spray oil. Add water, balsamic, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, hot sauce and cook on high until liquid comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered for about 20 minutes. Remove cover and bring heat to high, allowing sauce to reduce down, about 8-10 minutes, until it becomes a thick glaze, turning chicken occasionally. (Keep an eye on glaze, you don't want it to burn when it start becoming thick).
- Transfer chicken to a platter and pour glaze on top. Top with chives/scallions and sesame seeds and serve. We served it with some rice and broccoli . . . it was delicious!
- Large Skillet
Recipe Source: Skinny Taste