Our husbands LOVE football season. So do we – but for a completely different reason – the food. While they spend time planning out their fantasy rosters, we spend our time planning and creating new, delicious party foods. These wings are one of those delicious creations. With local honey, Tabasco® Chipotle sauce, and lime – they are the perfect combo of spicy and sweet. They just might even get up during the game to get more! 😉
Looking for more fun chicken wing recipes? Check out some of our favorites:
- Carribean Jerk Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken Wings
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Game Day Chicken Wings
- Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings Recipe
- 15 chicken wings thawed
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup chipotle sauce
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 limes zested
- In sauce pan, mix together the honey, Tabasco chipotle sauce, lime juice, and lime zest on medium heat. Let it boil for about 5 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Pour half the mixture into a large ziploc bag. Reserve half the sauce for later. Add the chicken wings to the ziploc bag and shake until all the wings are covered in sauce.
- Let it marinade for at least two hours (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove wings from bag and place on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil and cooking spray. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Turn the oven to broil.
- With half the remaining sauce, baste the chicken wings and return to the oven. Broil for one minute.
- Remove the wings, and baste again with the rest of the sauce. Broil again for one minute. Serve hot.
- Baking Sheet