You know those days when you just can’t bear to eat another pb & j for lunch? Or dinnertime comes out of nowhere and you realize you have nothing to eat?! This is the perfect throw-together recipe for those times. Only 3 ingredients, and your main dish is served!
Related Recipe: Be sure to try our Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham. So flavorful and delicious.
Ham and Cheese Crescents Recipe
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough
- 16 slices deli ham
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate dough into 8 equal pieces (they usually separate into triangles)
- Place 2 slices of ham and 1 slice of cheese (folded in half) on the larger end of the triangle.
- Roll the crescent up with the ham and cheese inside, and place it tip side down on a baking sheet (I used a baking mat, but you could line it with aluminum foil for easy clean-up, too).
- Bake for 15 minutes, until tops are golden brown
- Serve warm.
- Baking Sheet