You are going to love these easy and delicious Ham and Cheese Crescents. This is a perfect summer meal because it’s so simple and comes together in just a few minutes. Also a perfect lunch for kids!
You know those days when you just can’t bear to eat another pb & j for lunch? Or dinnertime comes out of nowhere and you realize you have nothing to eat?! This is the perfect throw-together recipe for those times. Only 3 ingredients, and your main dish is served!
Ingredients needed for Ham and Cheese Crescents:
- Crescent Roll Dough
- Deli ham (you can also use leftover ham from a ham dinner)
- Cheddar Cheese slices (or your favorite cheese)
How to make Ham and Cheese Crescents:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Separate dough into 8 equal pieces (they usually separate into triangles)
Place 2 slices of ham and take 1 slice of cheese (folded in half) on the larger end of the triangle.
Roll the crescent up with the ham and cheese inside, and place it tip side down on a baking sheet (I used a baking mat, but you could line it with foil for easy clean up too).
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and serve warm.
Related Recipe: Be sure to try our Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham. So flavorful and delicious.
Check out more of our crescent recipes:
- French Dip Crescents
- Taco Crescent Rolls
- Chicken Crescent Casserole
- Malibu Chicken Crescents
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crescents
Ham and Cheese Crescents Recipe
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough
- 16 slices deli ham
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate dough into 8 equal pieces (they usually separate into triangles)
- Place 2 slices of ham and 1 slice of cheese (folded in half) on the larger end of the triangle.
- Roll the crescent up with the ham and cheese inside, and place it tip side down on a baking sheet (I used a baking mat, but you could line it with aluminum foil for easy clean-up, too).
- Bake for 15 minutes, until tops are golden brown
- Serve warm.
- We used sliced cheddar cheese but feel free to use your favorite cheese.
- Baking Sheet
This post was included in our 10 EASY 3 Ingredient Dinner Ideas video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
RESTAURANT QUALITY COOKING IN YOUR VERY OWN KITCHEN!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews