We are currently loving all things pumpkin! I’ve been counting down the days until November so I could justify my pumpkin pie cravings… but I think I might have found a way to sneak them in before hand! These Pumpkin Pie Smoothies are so creamy and delicious. They might just be better than our Pumpkin Pie Recipe…but we’ll let you be the judge!
Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes Recipe
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup whipped cream for topping
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon for topping
- In a blender, mix together ice cream, pumpkin, milk, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour into two glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon.