I’m still on a buffalo kick (I thought after I had the baby, I thought it would subside, but not so much!). I really wanted some spicy shrimp, so I thought I would put the two together, and this easy grilled buffalo shrimp was born!
You can use any type of buffalo sauce, but my personal favorites are Frank’s Red Hot and Sweet Baby Ray’s.
These would be great grilled outdoors in the summer, but they can be grilled indoors as well!
Grilled Buffalo Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- ½ cup buffalo sauce divided
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ¾ cup bleu cheese dressing
- Marinade large shrimp in 1/3 cup buffalo sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining buffalo sauce and butter.
- Skewer shrimp, and grill over medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side, brushing with butter and buffalo sauce mixture, until cooked through.
- Dip in bleu cheese dressing.