-It’s natural. It is born from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant.
This great-tasting, reduced-calorie baking blend is a must-have for your baking arsenal.
Could I make this recipe using sugar instead?
This recipe is an amazing cookie recipe. It is beyond easy to make, and almost calorie free with it being sugar free, from our Truvia Sweetener.
However, if you want to make this recipe using sugar, it is definitely an option. This particular recipe, calls for 1 cup of Truvia.
However, if you are making it without using Truvia, we recommend adding 1 cup white cane sugar, and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
It will taste just as delicious, and have a similar texture to this cookie recipe.
Watch how to make another one of our favorite Christmas recipes, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created our channel, specifically for you. We know how difficult it can be to make a recipe you have never seen or made before.
We have hundreds of simple and delicious cookie recipes, that your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you can trust your family is going to love it.
Watch how to make another holiday cookie favorite, here:
Looking for more Christmas Cookie recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Cake Mix Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Santa Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Gingerbread Crinkle Cookies
- Reindeer Sugar Cookies
Ginger Snap Cookies Recipe
- ¾ cup margarine
- 1 cup Truvia Baking blend
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, cream together the margarine and 1 cup Truvia® baking blend until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and molasses until well blended.
- Combine the flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; stir into the molasses mixture to form a dough. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place cookies 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet