This recipe literally requires two ingredients! How easy is that?!?! And I bet nobody will be able to guess the secret ingredient that changes it all… Little Debbie Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies. I am not kidding. Blend those bad boys up, and dip them in white chocolate and you have a masterpiece. So easy to make and it tastes amazing!
Little Debbie Cake Pops Recipe
- 12 Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Unwrap all the Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies, and place in medium large bowl.
- With a hand mixer (you could also use a blender) blend the cookies until they are all crumbly and the cream and cookie are mixed together.
- Roll the doughy mixture into one inch balls.
- Place the dough balls onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper, place the baking sticks into the middle of the ball, and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and melt white chocolate chips ( I did mine in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until smooth).
- Dip the balls into the white chocolate, scraping off extra white chocolate.
- Place the balls onto the wax covered paper, and garnish with extra cookie crumbs or sprinkles of your choice.
- Let the white chocolate harden and enjoy!
- 12 baking sticks