We came home and made a batch of our own! We love the raspberry jam swirled throughout the cookies. The La Brea Bakery Cafe serves breakfast, sandwiches, soups, and lots of great baked goodies.
I love Disneyland, but I almost love their food and baked goods better. They have so many secret dessert treasures, just waiting to be found, and these Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of them.
You will love this simple and delicious cookie recipe. All that is missing is the crowds, characters, and music.
could i use seedless strawberry jam for this recipe?
This recipe calls for seedless raspberry jam (nobody like raspberry seeds stuck in their teeth), but you could easily switch the jam out, for something else.
We obviously recommend using raspberry jam, because it is so yummy, and tastes absolutely amazing in these cookies, but strawberry would be just as delicious. You could also use blackberry jam as well.
Of course we recommend using seedless jam, in whatever you choose, because the seeds can get a little annoying when you eat them, but if you switch out the raspberry jam, we recommend using strawberry or blackberry.
do these freeze well?
These freeze great. Here is how we recommend going about freezing them:
- Let the cookies cool completely.
- Place them in an airtight container or zip lock bag, with all the excess air sucked out.
- Place them in a flat place in the freezer (especially if they are still soft, you don’t want them to misshapen).
- You can refrigerate them for about 1-2 months. We don’t recommend freezing them for longer than that.
- Remove them from the freezer 24 hours before you plan to serve them, for the best results. You can either place them in the fridge or on the countertop.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
looking for more raspberry desserts? here are a few of our favorites:
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad
- Frozen Raspberry Pie
- Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Brownie Cups
- Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!