I needed a quick breakfast the other morning and time was quickly running out . . . I knew that my kids would probably end up eating their meal in the car because we had to leave, so I wanted it to be something that wouldn’t be too messy and something that they could hold in their hands.
Some of their favorite meals are wrapped in crescent rolls, so I thought that it might be yummy to roll up their breakfast in a crescent too.
It ended up being a huge hit with the kids (and my husband)! They were kind of like a mini breakfast burrito, but perfect for little hands to hold.
The possibilities of filling ingredients are endless; feel free to add whatever your family likes- bacon, sausage, red pepper, green chiles, tomatoes . . . anything goes!
Looking for a Ham and Cheese lunch? Try our Baked Ham and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches!
Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups Recipe
A fast and easy breakfast roll-up stuffed with ham, eggs, and cheese!
- 2 (8 ounce) crescent roll dough
- 7 eggs cooked and scrambled
- 1 ½ cups cooked ham diced
- 1 ½ cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Unroll crescents onto a large ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place a spoonful of scrambled eggs, a couple pieces of ham, and a sprinkle of shredded cheese on the wide end of each unrolled crescent.
- Roll up each crescent, starting at the wide end and ending at the narrow end of the crescent.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes, or until crescents are golden.
We like to serve these roll ups with salsa.
Calories: 185 kcal · Carbohydrates: 1 g · Protein: 15 g · Fat: 13 g · Saturated Fat: 7 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 182 mg · Sodium: 451 mg · Potassium: 144 mg · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 454 IU · Vitamin C: 5 mg · Calcium: 192 mg · Iron: 1 mg
Questions & Reviews