I have never been very good at making breakfast. My husband is the designated breakfast chef around here!
The best part about this recipe is that the dough is already made, so you don’t spend all morning in the kitchen. These rolls are so delicious, you could even eat them as dessert!
Caramel Sweet Rolls Recipe
Switch up breakfast with these delicious caramel sweet rolls.
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 11 ounces breadstick dough
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cream until sugar is dissolved. Pour cream mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle on walnuts.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray on a clean surface. Unroll breadstick dough, being sure not to separate. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over dough. Re-roll the dough into a tube shape. Cut along breadstick scored lines, making six rolls. Place cut side down in prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool slightly and invert the pan onto a serving plate.
Calories: 429 kcal · Carbohydrates: 47 g · Protein: 6 g · Fat: 26 g · Saturated Fat: 8 g · Cholesterol: 18 mg · Sodium: 516 mg · Potassium: 123 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 25 g · Vitamin A: 199 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 47 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- 8 x 8 inch pan
Questions & Reviews
Stopping by from WW Blog Hop.
Pam @ The Patriotic Pam
Thanks so much for linking up! Hope to see you again next week.
Ginger @ GingerSnapCrafts.com