I have two little girls that love Pizza. They could eat it for breakfast and dinner and still not get enough of it.
This recipe is a healthier alternative for pizza with no skimping on the flavor. My girls LOVED it!
It is now called Noodle Pizza at our house. We love a delicious side salad with this casserole.
Skinny Crock Pot Pizza Casserole Recipe
- 16 ounces spiral pasta
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 3.5 ounces sliced olives drained
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground turkey with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat.
- Rinse pasta and place in the crock-pot with drained ground turkey mix.
- Stir in olives and pepperoni. Pour Pasta sauce and 1/2 cup water over noodle mix. Stir again and make sure it is mixed well. Top with shredded Mozzarella.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours
- Slow Cooker