Pizza is my favorite food of all time. I probably eat it at least two times a week (I know, it is a big problem). I love trying new pizza recipes at home and this is a new family favorite!
If you like chicken alfredo, be sure to check out our top 27 Chicken Alfredo recipes!
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza Recipe
Our family loved this Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza and it's so easy to make.
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon flour plus a little more for dusting
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 16 ounces Pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken cubed
- 8 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and mix in garlic powder and onion powder. Whisk in flour and stir constantly for one minute. Slowly whisk in cream and milk. Bring mixture to a gentle bubble and allow to gently boil for 20 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, add Parmesan, season with salt and pepper then return to warm heat, stirring occasionally until ready to use.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough into a 13-14 inch round crust. Place dough on a greased (using nonstick cooking spray) pizza pan or baking dish.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over dough coming within about 1 inch of the edge. Sprinkle on Mozzarella and top with chicken, bacon and green onion.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into slices and serve.
Calories: 485 kcal · Carbohydrates: 40 g · Protein: 23 g · Fat: 26 g · Saturated Fat: 14 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 95 mg · Sodium: 879 mg · Potassium: 164 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 6 g · Vitamin A: 748 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 245 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- Pizza Pan