I have seen a recipe similar to this to make in your crockpot, but I forgot to make it in the morning and only had about 35 minutes before it was dinner time, so I improvised.
It turned out to be one of my family’s favorite meals – and I loved how easy it was to throw together.
Sides were easy to throw together with this, and it was the perfect meal for a busy night.
This is the best recipe for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
It’s quick, delicious, and has the most amazing taste.
My kids also asked for seconds, so this meal is definitely a mom-win, and highly recommended.
What other potatoes could I use for this recipe?
I am on a red potato kick lately. I just think they taste better, and I love eating them with the skin on. Russet potatoes, and other potatoes have a more rough skin, but the red potato skin is smooth and delicious.
If you don’t like red potatoes, or don’t have any on hand, here are a few other potatoes I recommend:
- Potato fingerlings
- Sweet Potatoes (I would peel the skin off)
- Russet Potatoes (I would peel the skin off)
- Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Salad Potatoes
Could I use cubed ham for this recipe?
You could most definitely use cubed ham for this recipe. I personally prefer using ham that we have frozen from a large ham dinner.
One of my favorite ham recipes, is our Slow Cooker Maple Glazed Ham.
It’s quick, simple, delicious, and made in the slow cooker, which is every mothers dream, because it just makes life easier.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This Brown Sugar Glazed Ham is perfect for feeding a crowd.
It’s quick, simple, delicious, and smells amazing as it bakes.
Watch how easy it is to make and prepare, here:
Looking for more ham recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
- Ham and Pineapple Roll Ups
- Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Soup
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Ham and Pine Bake
- Slow Cooker Maple Glazed Ham
- Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Casserole
Red Potato And Ham Casserole Recipe
- 8 red potatoes
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 can cream of potato soup (14.25 ounces)
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Chop potatoes into large cubes and boil in a pot of water on the stove top until softened (about 10-15 minutes).
- Mix cooked potatoes with ham and put in a 9 x 13 dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat together soup, salad dressing mix, and cream cheese. Stir soup mixture into potatoes and ham and top with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
Check out our new cookbook:
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!