Lately I have been cooking a lot of chicken dishes and decided it’s time to branch out. I decided to try this new pork chop recipe, and I think I may just cook it every night this week.
Do you ever get in a dinner rut? Where you just have no idea what to make and don’t know where to look. These Pork Chops are so sweet and savory, that they will pull you right out of that rut.
My kids go crazy for these. You will love them too.
It is so quick to throw together and it seriously tastes amazing. And the best part is, you probably already have all the ingredients.
These pork chops only require six, simple ingredients, and bam. Dinner is ready.
Related Recipe: Try our Easy Marinated Pork Chops
How to make brown sugar glazed pork chops
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- Baste the pork chops with the olive oil. You could also use butter
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, Italian dressing mix, garlic salt and pepper and mix til fully combined.
- Dip the pork chop in the mixture and place on the lined cookie sheet.
- Top pork chops with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once finished baking, turn on broiler and broil for 1-2 minutes to allow the brown sugar to caramelize.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.
what should I serve with my pork chops?
I love a good home cooked meal with homemade classics like potatoes and carrots.
My favorite potato recipe, is our, Skillet Red Potatoes. They are so simple, and have so much flavor.
You may also like these Orange Glazed Carrots, that would go perfect with the sweet pork chop.
We also like making one of our delicious fruity salads to go with this. If you have never tried a Jello salad, here are a few I recommend. You may consider them a dessert, but I don’t. Chocolate is dessert.
And I don’t think any of your guests will be complaining about your jell-o salads.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family will love. Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love it.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS PORK RECIPES?
We love switching up our recipes throughout the week by adding some pork to the menu. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Company Pork Roast
- Italian Pork Roast with Sweet Potatoes
- BBQ Bacon Pulled Pork
- Easy Slow Cooker Sweet Pork
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!