what could i pair this recipe with?
I love pasta. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would probably be Italy, so I could eat homemade pasta day in and day out, for the rest of my life.
Not only that, but they have some amazing bread and sweets there as well.
Here are a few of my favorite side dishes to pair with this Broccoli and Cheese Chicken Pasta:
We also love to serve our bread and pasta with salad. Here are a few of our favorite salad recipes:
You could really pair it with any vegetable, but a nice fresh crisp salad with some Italian dressing has got to be my favorite combination with this pasta.
I also like to dip my bread in both the pasta sauce and the salad dressing. You can’t go wrong with salad, pasta, and bread.
watch how to make a similar chicken pasta dish, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo is so simple and full of flavor. If you are looking for a quick and delicious dinner recipe, we highly recommend this one. Watch how to make it, here:
Looking for more delicious pasta recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
Broccoli and Cheese Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles 1 package
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2½ cups chicken broth
- 1½ cups milk
- 1⅓ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken from the deli)
- 1 head broccoli florets steamed
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour, salt and pepper, until combined. Whisk in chicken broth and milk until smooth. Stir in cheese until melted. Transfer cooked noodles to a large pot over low heat. Add chicken, broccoli and cheese sauce. Serve immediately.
- Medium Saucepan
- large pot
(Recipe adapted from Picky Palate)
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!