I love nothing more than waking up and eating a delicious breakfast. It’s a nice change up to the everyday pancakes or cereal.
These Breakfast Tacos are delicious for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and can be easily thrown together with any of your favorite ingredients. It’s so easy to add other ingredients you have on hand.
These easy breakfast tacos will not disappoint. You can fill the tortillas as big as you want. It’s so easy make more filling to fill even more tortillas.
ingredients needed for breakfast tacos
- Red Potatoes
- Green Bell Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Refried Beans
- Flour Tortillas
- Salt and Pepper
how to make breakfast tacos:
- Dice potatoes and green pepper into small chunks.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the potatoes and pepper until cooked through and the potatoes are soft.
- In a separate pan whisk together milk and the eggs and scramble them until done.
- Spread refried beans down the center of each tortilla.
- Top with eggs, potatoes and peppers, cheese, and bacon.
- Fold in half to form tacos. Serve warm.
CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE
In case you didn’t, we have a YouTube Channel! We walk you through the ins-and-outs of our tried and true recipes that even your toughest critic will LOVE.
If you are looking for another great family-friendly breakfast recipe, check out these Scrambled Egg Breakfast Muffins. They are absolutely delicious and easy to make.
check out more of our favorite breakfast recipes:
- Overnight Apple French Toast
- Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Craisin Pecan Sticky Buns
- Homemade French Toasts Sticks
- Brown Sugar and Maple Bread Pudding
WANT TO HAVE MORE RECIPES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS??
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!