These Homemade Blueberry Protein Pancakes are the perfect breakfast if you are trying to eat a little healthier or get more protein in your diet.
Each pancake has 108 calories and 9 grams of protein! I usually have three of these protein pancakes for breakfast with a few tablespoons of sugar free maple syrup.
The nutrition information will vary depending on what brand of protein you use, etc. I like to create a recipe in My Fitness Pal and scan in the exact ingredients I used in the recipe to get an accurate number for all of the macro nutrients.
How to make the best homemade protein pancakes:
These healthy, protein pancakes are made with a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand!
I like to make a batch of these pancakes (this recipe makes 18 pancakes) and then put them in baggies in groups of 3 and store them in my freezer.
Then, in the morning, all I have to do is pull a bag of pancakes out of my freezer, put them on a plate and microwave them for 1-2 minutes and I’m ready to go!
Heat a nonstick griddle to medium-high heat.
Add oats, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking soda and protein powder to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Add blueberries to blender and pulse a few times to blend in. You don’t need to completely blend this until completely smooth because a few blueberry chunks in your pancakes is so delicious!
Spray griddle with nonstick cooking spray.
Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
Flip after 2-3 minutes or until the side on the griddle is golden brown. Cook another 1-2 minutes.
Remove from heat and serve with maple syrup, if desired.
Related Recipe: Try our Baked Pancakes (Freezer Meal)
The Best Protein snack recipes:
- Chocolate Protein Energy Bites
- Blueberry Almond Protein Bites
- Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Funfetti Protein Bites
- Blueberry Protein Muffins
Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1½ cups sugar free maple syrup optional topping
- Heat a nonstick griddle to medium-high heat.
- Add oats, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking soda and protein powder to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add blueberries to blender and pulse a few times to blend in.
- Spray griddle with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
- Flip after 2-3 minutes or until the side on the griddle is golden brown.
- Cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with maple syrup, if desired.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?