Our family has always been a fan of Americanized Chinese food. It is so easy to make, and tastes absolutely delicious.
This recipe was inspired by our favorite Chinese restaurant in Utah. If you ever visit, be sure to stop by the Mandarin. You’ll want to get there early because they don’t take reservations, and it’s always a long long line.
This dish is my favorite one to order there. It is so sweet, savory, and delicious. Plus it has vegetables to it’s healthy right?
If you need a simple and quick dinner recipe, this is one we highly recommend.
how to make Beef and Bean Stir Fry:
- I am all about simple, which is why I usually use microwave steam bag vegetables. It’s quick, simple, and tastes just as fresh to me. These are our favorite.
- You’ll want to cut your beef into thin slices to allow more sauce and flavor to absorb into it, and so it is easier to chew. We then seasoned ours with a little salt and pepper.
- Next, drizzle your beef with your favorite Teriyaki sauce. You can also add a little Worcestershire sauce if you are looking for a bit of a stronger flavor.
- Place your beef in the oven to broil for two minutes. Then remove it, flip over your steak pieces, add a little more teriyaki sauce, and place the pan back in the oven to broil for another two minutes.
- Once your meat is to it’s desired doneness (I like mine pink in the middle), you will want to to add your beans to the pan, and toss them in the sauce. You can also do this in a bowl, but I prefer to save myself the extra dishes and just do it in the pan.
- We like to serve ours over rice. Again, this is totally optional, but it is absolutely delicious. I am a shortcut person as you know, so I like this microwavable ready rice.
- Serve warm and enjoy. This meat is really tender, juicy, and the flavor is amazing. You can garnish it with green onion slices and sesame seeds if desired.
watch how to make the perfect side dish to serve with it, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Have you ever made rice in the Instant Pot? It is about to change your life. It is quick, simple, and delicious.
looking for more asian inspired dishes? here are a few of our favorites:
- Slow Cooker Beijing Beef
- Sticky Asian Ribs
- Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
- Cashew Chicken and Vegetables
- Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry
Looking to eat healthier? Sign-up to receive a healthy menu plan and shopping list in your inbox every week!
EACH HEALTHY MENU PLAN INCLUDES:
- A WEEK AT A GLANCE
- 6 MAIN DISH RECIPES
- 2 SIDE DISH RECIPES
- 1 SNACK/TREAT RECIPE
- DETAILED SHOPPING LIST
Every recipe in the menu plan is 500 calories or less per serving and includes nutrition information to help you stay on track!
Learn more, view sample menu plans and join HERE!