what other fruit would could i put on top?
I love the cherry pie filling, but if you are not a cherry fan, you could also use cherries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, etc.
You could also use gelatin with whatever fruit or pie filling you desire. You don’t even need the gelatin or the pie filling, you could also just use fresh fruit.
how to make the cream cheese mixture without lumps:
Often when making foods or frosting with cream cheese, little lumps can get left behind. To keep this from happening, here is what I recommend:
- Mix the cream cheese by itself with a hand mixer. This will help soften it, and make it easier to combine other ingredients.
- cream and spread out the cream cheese in the bowl, with a hand mixer. Add the other ingredients and continue to use the hand mixer, and combine the ingredients.
- This will help with the lumps of cream cheese, but be sure to give it a good mix by itself for a few minutes.
watch how to make another cake favorite, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This Chili’s Molten Lava Cake is so easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. Watch how easy it is to make, here:
looking for more cake recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
Black Forest Cherry Cupcake Recipe
- 1 devils food cake mix
- 1¼ cups water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Make the cupcakes as directed on the box and let them cool completely.
- Mix 8 oz. cream cheese (softened), 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla. Then fold in Cool Whip. Mix until well blended. Spread on cooled cupcakes. Top with cherry pie filling. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve. Quick, easy, and delicious.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!