This is the perfect dinner for those busy nights! The best part about this recipe is that kids love these quesadillas!
QUICK AND EASY DINNER MEALS!
Our most popular cookbook – Dinner Made Easy – is all about quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees. We did all the organization, all the taste-testing with picky kids, and all the hacks to cut the prep time so that you can focus on spending more time with your family.
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
The complete family meal game plan in this cookbook is arranged in seven popular categories:
30 Minutes or Less including recipes for: Skillet Pork Lo Mein, Parmesan Pork Chops, and Ham and Pineapple Pizza Roll-ups.
5 Ingredients or Less including recipes for: Easy Gnocchi Casserole, Sweet and Tangy Meatballs, and Baked Sloppy Joes.
Pantry Essentials including recipes for: Seven-Can Tortilla Soup, Crispy Coconut Strips with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce and French Dip Crescents.
Slow Cooker including recipes for: Honey Garlic Chicken, Tuscan Soup, and Mongolian Beef.
Freezer Meals including recipes for: Kung Pao Chicken, Country-Style BBQ Spareribs, and Beef and Mushrooms.
One Pan, One Pot including recipes for: One-Dish Baked Fajitas, Sunrise Skillet, and Mushroom Asparagus Chicken Stir Fry.
Casseroles including recipes for: Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Casserole, Country Breakfast Casserole, and John Wayne Casserole.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
DINNER MADE EASY with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Related recipe: want another easy dinner idea? Try our Easy Pizza Quesadillas!
Here are more delicious quesadilla recipes:
- Chicken Club Quesadillas
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
- Short Rib Quesadillas
- Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas
- Sweet Pork Quesadillas
Barbecue Bacon Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and diced)
- 8 strips bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 6 soft flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat stove-top to medium-high heat.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the diced chicken, bacon, red onion, and barbecue sauce
- Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray or butter.
- Place tortilla on the pan, and place about 1/2 or 3/4 cup of the chicken barbecue mixture and spread around so it is evenly spread.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and place another tortilla on top of that.
- Once one side of the tortilla is golden brown and starting to harden, flip to the other side and cook until golden brown (this will take about 3 minutes each side).
- Take off the stove top and serve with your favorite toppings such as:barbecue sauce, ranch, or sour cream.