How long should these marinade for?
I usually marinate these pork chops, overnight. They just take in the flavor of the marinade a little better, the longer they have to soak in it.
However, if you don’t have overnight to marinate them, we recommend at least 3 good hours of marinading, for the best results.
Would this marinade work for chicken or steak?
This is an amazing marinade for pork, but really any meat would taste amazing in this marinade. I have made it with both steak and chicken, and both were absolutely delicious.
It’s a quick marinade, full of flavor, and beyond easy to make. You will love this.
Would these bake in the oven?
I have only grilled these, but they would bake just fine in the oven. We recommend baking them at 350 degrees, and 20 minutes per pound.
Watch how to make the perfect side dish to serve with this pork recipe:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This Grape Salad is perfect for side dishes all year long. We love it at Thanksgiving, but it’s also the perfect BBQ side dish. Watch how easy it is to make, here:
Balsamic Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- ¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 boneless pork chops
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Add pork chops to the marinade and seal bag.
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Once marinated, preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Discard marinade and grill pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through or they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
Recipe source: Taste of Home
Our newest cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!