We eat a lot of chicken at our house, so I am always looking for new ways to prepare it. Two of my three kids are quite picky, so if I can get them to eat dinner without complaining I could it as a win! I can happily say that everyone in my family devoured this Baked Italian Chicken and even asked for seconds. Miracles do happen! 😉
Related Recipe: Try another one of our favorite Italian Chicken Recipes, our Slow Cooker Italian Chicken!
Baked Italian Chicken Recipe
I can happily say that everyone in my family devoured this Baked Italian Chicken and even asked for seconds.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ⅔ cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
Calories: 295 kcal · Carbohydrates: 14 g · Protein: 31 g · Fat: 12 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 82 mg · Sodium: 568 mg · Potassium: 480 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 169 IU · Vitamin C: 2 mg · Calcium: 166 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- 9x13 Inch Baking Dish
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Mixing Bowl (2)