One of my husband’s favorite foods is sloppy joes. I don’t really love buns so I thought I would try something new and put the Sloppy Joes in biscuits. They turned out delicious and a lot less “sloppy” than the original kind! Hope you like them!
Baked Sloppy Joes Recipe
For all of you Sloppy Joe lovers, we put the sloppy joes in biscuits. They turned out delicious and not as "sloppy" as the classic Sloppy Joe!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 16 ounces Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce
- 16.3 ounces Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your ground beef and onions in a frying pan. When it is cooked through, add your Manwich sauce and stir until it is all heated through.
- Flatten out your biscuits and add 2 spoonfuls of your meat mixture to one side of the biscuit.
- Add some cheese to the top of the meat mixture then fold the biscuit and pinch it closed.
- Place them on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Calories: 437 kcal · Carbohydrates: 33 g · Protein: 19 g · Fat: 26 g · Saturated Fat: 9 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 57 mg · Sodium: 1011 mg · Potassium: 506 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 5 g · Vitamin A: 389 IU · Vitamin C: 5 mg · Calcium: 155 mg · Iron: 4 mg
- Frying pan
- Cookie Sheet